Manager, Partner Engineering (APAC)
About the Role
By combining their technical strategy and industry expertise, Partner Engineers scalably empower merchant partners to adopt Uber's products and services, which in turn help them to get the optimal value for their businesses!
As the manager for the APAC Partner Engineering team, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Partner Engineers throughout the APAC region across multiple time zones.
- Contributing to the broader global strategy for Merchant Integration.
- Defining and executing on merchant integration strategy at a mega-region level.
Interfacing directly with all different types of partners to understand how they can derive optimal business value through integrations.
Working closely with:
- Regional Sales leadership on defining an engagement strategy and approach.
- Product & Software Engineering teams to influence product strategy and accelerate product adoption.
- Operation and scaled support teams to improve their process efficiency.
What the Candidate Will Need
- Experience leading an engineering or similarly technically disciplined team.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others to progress in their careers.
- Experience working as a Software Engineer or with an Engineering educational background.
- Experience working in a client/partner facing roles with senior executive counterparts.
- Experience proactively influencing product direction and strategy.
- Experience improving operational practices.
- Proven data-analytics skills (e.g. SQL).
If you are an MBA holder who have the experience of working with Merchant-style partners (Restaurant Brands; Point of Sales; Delivery Aggregators) or experience running / defining enterprise developer partner programs, we will definitely be looking forward to having your application with us!
Japanese/Mandarin language speaking skills will also be an added advantage.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada