About the Role
Here we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye.
We are growing rapidly and need someone who can help us continue to grow our Engineering Team in Brazil.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a start-up culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc)
- Build Uber's tech brand in the region through attending networking events, conferences, e-meetups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team
- Develop relationships across multiple teams
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks
- Form relationships across local and regional universities to establish university recruiting programs
What You'll Need
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, with a minimum of two years spent focused on technical recruiting
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment a plus
- Degreed or have equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada