Product Analyst ll, Payments
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our Money Data Science & Product Analytics team, and make significant contributions to our mission to streamline and optimize Uber's payment experience(s). You will shape the direction of Uber's payment experience by analyzing vast quantities of data to gather insights, identify opportunities, and ultimately prioritize product and engineering initiatives. In this role, you will work closely with senior leaders in Product, Data Science, Engineering, and Operations on fast-moving, high-stakes problems. A deep analytical passion and the ability to execute on key business priorities is a must for this role.
Who you are
- 5+ years experience as a Data Scientist, Product Analyst, Sr. Data Analyst, or other type of data analysis-focused functions.
- M.S. or Bachelors degree in Math, Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields.
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Ability and experience in extracting insights from data, and summarizing learnings / takeaways
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
Bonus if you have
- Ability to build effective visualizations to communicate data to key decision-makers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new methodologies for data collection and analysis.
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and prioritize tasks while maintaining quality and detail.
- Ability to work in a self-guided manner.
- Superb communication and organization skills.
- Prior experience within the payments industry is strongly desirable.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber