Global Program Manager
About the Role
As the Global Program Manager, you will be responsible for the process and policy changes along with implementation of programs spanning a multitude of buckets of work for our Global Service Design Team. You'll drive project solutions and build scalable processes and systems enabling internal and external stakeholders to leverage data and act upon insights. You'll collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders across teams, businesses and geographies.
What You'll Do
- Work cross functionally to drive process, metrics, and tools improvements across several buckets of work (to include but not limited to):
- Workforce Management, Tools & Technology, Analytics and Insights, Product Planning, Process Excellence, Governance, Change Management
- Program manage standardization and communication to various partners
- Build and own clear processes for sustainment of projects within the assigned buckets
- Develop strategic insights individually and by partnering with other global and regional stakeholders to support sustained business growth.
- Drive analysis of global programs to improve the experience of our customers and Community Operations organization as a whole
- Continuously refine and enhance products and tech to deliver cost savings and other efficiencies to Uber's customer support network
- Take advantage of the ever-growing amount of customer data we have at our fingertips to help stakeholders all over the world manage and improve our support operations and ultimately the customer experience
- Coordinate with members of other business teams spanning the company to measure the impact and efficiency of new initiatives and business processes.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years of program management, business operations, or related experience
- Exceptional Program Management experience on a global scale
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Advanced Excel/data management skills
- Product Operations experience
- Data visualization experience; preferably experience with Tableau and crafting slides for presentations
- Flexibility - the ability to work with remote teams and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- You have the drive to continue building and improving all processes.
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada