Senior Associate, Measurements and Insights, Ads - Uber Eats
About the Role
The Uber Ads team helps merchants effectively and efficiently reach Uber's customers. As a new and rapidly growing business unit, we are a cross functional team constantly exploring and discovering innovative ways to help our advertising partners. Uber Ads officially launched in 2020 by offering Sponsored Listings on the Uber Eats marketplace. Since then, thousands of our restaurant partners around the world have utilized the product to expand their reach. As we move forward into new products and platforms, Uber Ads is set to become an engine of growth for our merchants and Uber.
The Ads Measurement and Insight team within Uber, is looking for an analytical problem solver to drive the right insights to help partners focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities. We work to identify the key opportunities to power improved business performance. We conjoin disparate data sets in an operational capacity to determine areas where each group within sales can chip in to our broader goals.
We are looking to hire a Sr. Measurement and Insights Associate to focus on the Ads product globally; this role will facilitate and drive key insights for partners, support sales staff, collaborate with internal partners to optimize our go-to-market strategy, increase overall product adoption and track to revenue targets.
What You'll Do
- Design, pilot, scale, and optimize programs with sales, partnership management, operations, and marketing teams to increase Ads adoption, growth, and retention across the Uber Eats marketplace.
- Bring the voice of the customer and customer-facing representative feedback into the product organization to improve go-to-market strategies
- Establish clear frameworks and lead a metrics-based, transparent, and expansive process to develop, garner consensus, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and partnership programs
- Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold internal partners accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Business Development, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Legal/Compliance to ensure goal attainment
- A minimum of four years of experience in sales operations or consulting
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other contact relationship management tools (CRM's) and datasets
- Proficiency in SQL
- Skilled ability communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to build consensus with cross-functional partners
- Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation. You lean in and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even review code!
- You are skilled at project and process management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguityYour degree is in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, computer science, or operational research
- Tableau proficiency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada