Senior Enterprise Client Partner, Ad Sales
About the Role
The Uber Ads team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team. As an Ads Enterprise Client Partner, you will work efficiently with our enterprise restaurant partners to drive revenue and product adoption, quantitative wins, operational excellence, and top-notch partner engagement. Ads Enterprise Client Partners are Ads experts who will work closely with restaurant partners and cross functional internal teams to optimize our restaurant relationships and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partners.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Ads Measurements and Insights to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and effectively navigate internal processes with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Drive initiatives. You will lead and support key initiatives across our Ads team to drive growth for our restaurant partners at scale. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
- At least 8 years of full-time experience in end-to-end Enterprise digital advertising sales and/or partnerships
- Experience selling into or partnering with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Experience securing buy-in and leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Ability to build and execute strategic sales plans that result in success
- Leadership attributes and/or experience leading a team
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About the Team
The Uber Ads team helps merchants effectively and efficiently reach Uber's customers. As a new and rapidly growing business unit, we are a cross functional team constantly exploring and discovering innovative ways to help our advertising partners. Uber Ads officially launched in 2020 by offering Sponsored Listings on the Uber Eats marketplace. Since then, thousands of our restaurant partners around the world have utilized the product to expand their reach. As we move forward into new products and platforms, Uber Ads is set to become an engine of growth for our merchants and Uber.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada