Partner Success Manager - Delivery
About the Role
The Partner Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our largest restaurant partner groups in the assigned territory and expanding our business in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Partner Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners needs; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- Lead post-deal partner management for a high value and high potential portfolio of restaurant partners
- Own partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes. Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners, upsell new product features and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our restaurant partner organisations
- Conceive, design and lead growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber's internal teams and our restaurant partners
- Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run monthly/quarterly business reviews.
What You'll Need
- +3 years of customer or partner facing experience. Quota-carrying experience preferred
- Strong Analytical skills. You'll need to go deep into our data to find the most valuable insights for our partners' growth and success
- You have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels
- Project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally strongly preferred. Marketing experience a plus
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber