Strategic Account Manager, SMB
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
The SMB Strategic Account Manager is an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate your strategic, commercial, analytical and people leadership skills to ensure goal attainment.
- Data & goal centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by meaningful metrics
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within Restaurant Success and the broader Uber Eats organization.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Sales, Support, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective processes and strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners.
- Excel in hands-on and high-touch vendor management, training, mentor and development of your team
- Recruit, interview, and hire prospective account management team members
- Outstanding Sales Leader: drive the sales representative teams towards short and long-term market goals and develop a high-performing team culture!
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 2 years of experience in account management, sales, or similar functions
- Proven track record in training, developing, and empowering a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to hustle, roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Native/Business Japanese a must, Business level English a strong plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada