Sr. CS Development Specialist
About the Role
At Uber, providing outstanding support to our partners (riders, drivers and restaurants) is critical to our success. Building the capability of our support teams to consistently deliver elevated levels of service is meaningful and complex - and outstandingly satisfying!
We are looking for a Development Specialist - passionate about Community Support teams - to implement and facilitate our development programs. From Onboarding to employee and leadership development for various different roles within our organization, this role is a key driver for our programs implementation and success.
What You'll Do
- Deliver instructor led and virtual instructor led training programs
- Deliver leadership development sessions
- Review training content and design (provide input and feedback)
- Conduct larger and/or complex projects
- Coaching and mentoring less tenured delivery specialists
- Deliver train the trainer events!
What you will need:
- Intermediate partner management
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Foundational analytical skills
- One completed performance cycle or minimum of six months in prior role
- Experience in training needs analysis
- Experience in facilitating specifically people and leadership development programs
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada