Operations and Logistics Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
Member of the eater operations team working on co-marketing initiatives.
- Organising and Maintaining the co-marketing calendar - working closely with the CSM team
- Analysing all co-marketing campaigns
- Proposing customised solutions to out priority clients
- Building a long term plan for the program
- Optimising the execution processes for the program
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Project Management
- Analytics chops: SQL and Google Sheets (Intermediate is fine)
- Stakeholder Management - working with multiple stakeholders across sales and ops
- Problem Solving: Finding unique solutions that work for our client partners and for us
- Native-level Japanese fluency, Business-level English
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada