Business Analyst II, Service Line Expansion
The Service Line Expansion team drives new growth opportunities at Uber Freight. On this team, the business analyst is a key individual that helps provide data-based insight and build automation hacks to support the operations team. You'll work with a broad group of cross-functional partners towards common objectives, working closely with our Powerloop, Reefer, and Flatbed operations teams to expand our portfolio of business while driving profitability initiatives.
You'll bring to the table strong analytical thinking, operational prowess, and interpersonal ability to be a great partner (both internally and externally). The team will look to you as a specialist in business strategy with a high level of data proficiency, someone comfortable making quick data-driven decisions to provide direction to our team.
What you will do
- Build data-driven analyses to provide meaningful insights
- Implement process automations through SQL and Python scripts
- Support leadership performance reporting and strategy development for the expansion team
- Lead project management with cross-functional partners
- Drive sales enablement and ops improvement initiatives within Expansion
- Proven experience in data analytics
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Tableau, or other dashboard building tool
- Experience conducting experiment analysis
- Laser-focused on the details, while keeping strategic priorities top-of-mind
- Responsible and reliable to the people you work with - this is a team effort!
- Growth mentality. You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Project management savvy and the ability to work with ambiguity. You demand the best from your peers to get joint projects done well
- Responsiveness. You deliver timely, digestible answers to complex tasks.
- Experience leading initiatives and projects at your organization
- Clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a significant amount of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights to audiences with varying levels of comfort with data
- Prior transportation or supply chain experience
- Prior product management or startup experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada