Central Operations Associate, Delivery Partner Growth
About the Role
Uber Eats Japan is looking for a highly analytical Central Operations Associate who will focus on Delivery Partner Growth. With Delivery Partners being the lifeblood of the Uber Eats business, this is a very critical role as it will require you to be both creative and analytical in coming up with ways to find and attract delivery partners to earn with the Uber platform.
The Central Operations Associate (Delivery Partner Growth) role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on one of Uber Eats' fastest growing markets. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside the Operations team covering the entire Japan market.
What You'll Do
- You will be in charge of the top of funnel of delivery partners (sign ups, acquisition, onboarding process, conversion).
- You will go deep into the user experience of delivery partners through both quantitative and qualitative data and identify the biggest opportunity areas.
- You will work closely with performance marketing teams as well as external stakeholders to ensure a diverse and steady set of growth channels.
- You will plan, develop and execute growth projects including, but not limited to, onboarding processes, educational CRM campaigns, and the like.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 2 year relevant experience in a fast-growing environment with experience relating to most of the following: operations, analytics, marketing, customer loyalty and retention, and project management.
- Solid analytical ability. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Willing to be "on the ground" with delivery partners to gain valuable insights.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Excellent communication skills, Native-level Japanese fleuncy
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada