Global Sales Planning & Analytics Associate, New Verticals Sales Operations - Uber Eats
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced business associate who is passionate about building and scaling our Sales Analytics function within Sales Ops for New Verticals, Uber's fastest growing business.
Working closely with both regional and global New Verticals Sales Ops and cross-functional teams in finance and global grocery, this person will dig into sales data, uncover insights, then develop and socialize viewpoints to realize step-change improvements in our business - increasing sales productivity, identifying optimal pricing structures for innovative partnerships, and supporting aggressive OKRs across the globe.
This scope of this role is global, currently focused on the 10 priority markets of the US, Canada, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, UK, FR, Australia, Japan and Taiwan.
What You'll Do
- Analyze - Build models to evaluate the economics, value, and opportunity costs of programs and potential partners to drive the optimal selection strategy across new markets, and multiply sales headcount productivity
- Partner with regional Sales Ops, S&P and Sales Management to help shape the Uber New Verticals sales organization, future direction and strategy
- Set up ongoing tracking of sales performance, provide proactive insight into variances vs targets, and find opportunities for improvement
- Be a specialist in financial, operational, and performance aspects of the Uber New Verticals Sales function and the broader business
- Identify and clearly communicate meaningful insights to cross-functional partners
- At least 4 years of finance, strategy, project/program management or related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and SQL
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience problem solving and passion for prioritizing and deconstructing complex problems effectively and consistently.
- Analytical skills: you have an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- Experience with financial planning and a strong understanding of the P&L
- Experience with sales dashboarding and pipeline data analysis
- Effective, clear, and concise interpersonal skills, verbal and written. Experience communicating with executives and cross-functional teams alike, including technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to negotiate priorities with internal partners at all levels.
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Experience working with teams across global time zones.
- CFA / PMP
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada