Senior Partner Engineer, Merchant Integration
About the Role
By combining their technical strategy and industry expertise, Partner Engineers scalably empower merchant partners to adopt Uber's products and services to derive maximum business value.
As a Senior Partner Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing on merchant integration strategy at a mega-region level.
- Interfacing directly with all different types of partners to understand how they can derive optimal business value through integrations.
- Working closely with:
- Product & Software Engineering teams to influence product strategy and accelerate product adoption.
- Operation and scaled support teams to improve their process efficiency.
- Experience working as a Software Engineer or with an Engineering educational background.
- Experience working in a client/partner facing roles with senior executive counterparts.
- Experience proactively influencing product direction and strategy.
- Proven data-analytics skills (e.g. SQL).
- Experience working with Merchant-style partners (Restaurant Brands; Point of Sales; Delivery Aggregators).
- Experience running or defining enterprise developer partner programs.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada