Integrations Analyst, Uber Freight
About The Role
The Integrations Analyst will implement, maintain, and augment integrations for the freight business. These integrations span the entire value chain - including quoting, automatic order (load) ingestion, real-time visibility, customer support, and payment. The candidate will develop expertise in both internal and external tooling, and will use their technical capabilities, including SQL, Python/R, and ETL to implement and maintain valuable solutions.
What You'll Do
- Own the process of implementing Integrations. This includes establishing requirements with internal and external customers, implementing scripts and configurations, and continuously improving quality & reliability.
- Write queries in SQL, develop scripts in R/Python, build ETL jobs, connect with REST APIs, and more to support implementation, monitoring and enhancement of integrations and related processes. Use and contribute to our git repo to maximize impact.
- Become the in-house specialist on both homegrown and third-party tools used to increase quality or efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with operations, product, and engineering to ensure successful implementations, and influence future product and capabilities
- Plan and execute strategic projects - manage stakeholders and communicate roles and responsibilities to ensure timelines are met.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using data to facilitate business decisions; high growth, technology, management consulting, operations management, business intelligence, or investment banking/private equity background preferred
- Proven experience developing and maintaining a framework to prioritize competing tasks and projects
- Proficient with SQl
- Proficient with R and/or Python
- Proficient with Excel/data management
- You have experience with EDI
- Ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data
- Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Supply chain or logistics design and engineering a plus
- Experience presenting data visually and selling ideas to leadership
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber