Program Manager, Sales Compliance
About the Role
As we build and scale our Global Sales Ops to support UberEats, we are looking for a Program Manager to craft, build, and operationalize Contract Reconciliation, Sales Controls and System/Process flows.
You will support our Global Sales Compliance Program Manager in executing the Sales Compliance roadmap for LATAM. You will work with cross-functional leaders across Legal, Deal Desk, Financial Risk Management (FRM), Compliance, Engineering and Product, to streamline the end-to-end Contract Lifecycle management process that will meet Sales Compliance but also improve our B2B (Merchant Partner) experience.
The process along with supporting systems will be used by hundreds of sales people across the globe, with the goal of streamlining the process from pricing approval to contract creation, sending, storage, audit to retrieval, and ensuring pricing match against all UberEats billing systems!
What You'll Do
- Support the Global Sales Compliance Function in driving the Compliance Roadmap across Contracting, Sales Controls, and Systems in Regional Teams
- Coordinate with regional teams to operationalize Contract Reconciliation, Sales Controls and System/Process flows to achieve Compliance and Audit Readiness. Get along with and build trust across all levels of the organization
- Be the Regional Sales Compliance POC and lead critical initiatives that drive our global roadmap
- Drive impactful, cross-functional initiatives to deliver step-change improvements in People, Process, and Technology that meet Sales Compliance objectives! (e.g. system/ process design, training/adoption, reporting/accountability etc.)
- Provide Sales Ops leadership with accurate reporting, insights on program efficiency, trends on front-line manager/user experience and analysis to advise potential people/process/systems improvements
What the Candidate Will Need
- More than 5 years of experience working in B2B organizations working cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Legal, Operations, Product, Marketing, and Analytics in both mature and high growth start-up environments
- More than 3 years of experience developing and managing process and systems with proficiency in process design and optimization, program and project management, and successfully rolling out projects in global organizations
- High proficiency in Sales controls and critical Sales tools including Salesforce, DocuSign Product Suite, etc.
- Experience with Legal, Financial Risk Management (FRM), and/or Compliance teams as related to pricing control / contract management workflow
- Experience in Contract Reconciliation, Sales Controls and System/Process flows
- Experience with sales processes (e.g., acquisition, lead generation), compliance processes, systems (e.g. SFDC, CRM, CLM, CMS, Tableau, Oracle, HIVE), and datasets
- Experience in data governance across systems
- Strong understanding of relational database, CRM architecture, SQL/querying
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation and diagramming skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada