Head of Enterprise Sales - Uber Eats, Taiwan
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
Uber Eats Taiwan is looking for an outstanding leader to head up our Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams. As Head of Enterprise, you'll lead our efforts with regional and national restaurant chains, ensuring that our selection is outstanding among franchise businesses and restaurant groups and that we deliver best-in-market customer experience to these critical customers.
Reporting to the Head of sales, you'll lead and inspire a hardworking team of Sales Managers, Account Managers to deliver outstanding results. You'll work closely with a range of cross-functional partners including Operations, legal, Strategy & Planning and Marketing to advance our restaurant priorities and vision, solve customer problems and improve our overall value proposition to Enterprise restaurants. As a senior leader in the Uber Eats sales team, you will contribute to the future strategy of this fast growing business, identifying what's next and working collaboratively across the business to make it happen.
The right candidate will be an inspirational leader, customer-obsessed and able to thrive in a fast-changing, high-pressure leadership role
What You'll Do
- Sales leadership: Own the overall acquisition targets for a large territory of Enterprise Partners, empowering your team of account executives to exceed their goals. Attract exciting brands to the Uber Eats marketplace to enhance eater selection.
- Partner Success: deliver exceptional growth and experience to our Enterprise partners, working with your team to build joint business plans, advance partner priorities and scale our growth products with our partner base.
- People leadership: Attract, motivate and develop a robust team. Build an incredible culture for your people with customer-obsession at the heart of everything you do.
- Pilot and scale: Work with your team and key partners to develop new opportunities to partner with our customers; bring new products and innovations from Uber Eats to our partners.
- Partner engagement: collaborate with appropriate internal and external partners, bringing them along on the journey.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 10+ years experience in sales, account management, sales development, or other relevant sales experience. Quota carrying experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience in leadership and people management
- Ability to balance short term sales achievement with long term business building vision and execution
- Self-starter and collaborative leader. Everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, resolve problems, get into the details, go above and beyond, and draw out the best in people. You are a doer and motivator of others
- Strong aptitude with numbers and analytical skills, strategic thinking, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience building out sales and account management teams is a plus
- Highly creative; passion to change and revolutionize the food industry
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada