Sr GL Specialist I
About the Role
The employee will be responsible to manage operations of Uber Greenlight Hubs of the city. He will lead the team of experts and ensure best in class customer service.
- Lead Greenlight Operations of a city: Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis of KPIs
- Escalation Handling: Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Team Management: Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration of Greenlight Experts
- Training: Train, mentor, and guide Greenlight Experts to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics
- Facility Management: Coordinate with the facilities, office management team, and retail team to ensure the Greenlight functions properly while meeting Uber look & feel standards
- Manage Stakeholders: Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to implement operational strategy in your coverage area & be a channel to provide community feedback to central teams
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: Provide best in class service to ensure Uber is the no.1 brand for riders and driver-partners in your coverage area.
- Analyse for Improvement: Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Work Experience: 3+ (if Bachelor)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ownership: You're a self starter.
- You're ready for the autonomy that comes with building a new team with in Uber with minimal oversight.
- Analytical Skills: Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems.
- Excel and data interpretation skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada