Global Partnerships Manager, Channel Sales
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business Channel Partnerships organization! With this role, you'll join a small team with an ability to make a big impact. We need creative thinkers and builders to lead the day to day relationship between Uber and its strategic alliance partners. We're looking for candidates with B2B experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of enterprise organization at Uber.
As a member of this team, you will lead launches, manage and scale key platform partnerships, influence the Uber product and engineering teams, collaborate and work cross functionally with Marketing, Legal, Operations and Finance to develop new growth opportunities, improve user experience, and make our partners successful. The right candidate will be a highly analytical, data driven, innovative thinker but also a creative problem solver with extensive partnership experience and a passion for Uber and our mission.
What You'll Do
- Create a scalable Channel Partner management program that enables new partners to effectively sell and integrate Uber products and expand partnerships that align with our goals in the Enterprise space
- Construct, forecast, and manage key partnerships to consistently exceed revenue targets and company goals
- Identify and build relationships with potential new partners at enterprise companies
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, and share learnings and best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team for long-term sustained success
- Maintain active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate
- Lead regular business reviews internally and externally with key executives and leadership
- Become an expert on the logistic space (travel, meals and goods) and specific market dynamics
- Lead Technology partnerships and customer acquisitions through third party
- Create in-depth Joint Business Plans to execute on the long-term vision for the partnership
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive edge in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization
- 5+ years of B2B business development, indirect sales partnerships and alliances
- Channel partner management and business development experience
- Technical knowledge of product integrations and experience in scaling technology partnerships via third-party channels.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's degree.
- Experience working for a technology Product or Services company.
- A driven edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment!
- Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude. Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value
- Technical wherewithal to lead sales of existing and emerging leading-edge technologies.
- Consistent record of closing and managing complex partnerships
- Experience leading product partnerships
- Ability to make thoughtful, measurable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building channel sales and sales distribution networks
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup
- Data-driven decision maker with creative and analytical business judgment
- Highly collaborative team player who thrives leading cross functional initiatives
- Shown ability to work with clients and influencers at a senior level
- Proven capability in leading complex, global partnerships and delivering long term, sustainable growth
- Ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- This leader will have responsibility for the overall account strategy & management including the creation and execution of a business-outcome based strategic account plan, goal attainment and growth
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada