Workforce Management Team Lead
About the Role
This is a people management role with a heavy focus on performance perfection and continuous process improvement. Those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead a team of equally motivated team members.
What You'll Do
- Lead, empower, and develop a robust team of Real Time Analysts (RTAs) within a time-sensitive and fast paced environment to deliver on operational key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Stay present and available for your team; this includes covering the floor, answering questions, hosting weekly 1-on-1 meetings, and providing real-time feedback
- Audit your team's performance with weekly audits and guide towards dynamic improvements; find opportunities for additional training & development
- Guide enforcement of policies, including attendance; build and distribute reports to COE management, provide Senior Leadership with daily snapshots of team's performance; call out issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Identify trending issues and guide RTAs to do the same in their daily work
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory/leadership experience with proven ability to lead effectively, set team goals, develop people and stay calm through complicated situations
- Contact Center experience preferably in a Workforce Management setting.
- Maintain a positive, can-do demeanor and encourage others to do the same
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to clearly communicate and present information to partners at all levels of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others.
- Effective time-management and organizational habits
- Flexible to work weekends, occasional holidays, on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced skills in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
About the Team
The COE WFM team is a fast paced, highly transparent, and growing group that supports both the Phoenix and Chicago COE's. In this support team are a group of Real Time Analysts that supervise schedule adherence and SLA's. We also build and maintain CSR schedules, as well as hiring and capacity planning.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada