U4B Enterprise Account Executive
About the Role
The U4B AE team is responsible for selling into and onboarding Companies to use the Uber for Business platform to help move their employees, guests and also products.
- You will be given a book of business (150 companies) and expected to come up with a plan to work out where to hunt, what types of companies are you going to target and for what products?
- Reach out to key decision makers and prospect into industries most likely to close in faster deal cycles
- Work with the team to ensure effective launch of U4B once you close a company on the platform
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of enterprise, and/ or field sales experience encouraged, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- Outstanding listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven track record in multi-tasking and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- Genuine curiosity about people and business and a passion for Uber Eats and food
- Native-level fluency in Chinese, Business level English proficiency
- Frequent domestic business travel may be required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada