Enterprise Account Executive, Uber Freight
About the Role
Our Enterprise Account Executive owns the strategic acquisition and growth within our largest enterprise accounts. This individual will be assigned a portfolio of Enterprise clients and will be responsible for setting the acquisition strategy, managing the contractual process, and formalizing the RFP approach. These individuals are obsessed with delivering world class service to Global 2000 customers and contributing directly to the top line growth of Uber Freight. The ideal candidate is highly strategic and highly entrepreneurial, passionate about driving customer success, motivated by building and shaping the future, and a proven leader at driving customer growth. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic sales team.
What you'll do:
- Drive top-line growth for a portfolio of customers
- Work directly with our internal commercials teams and with our customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges
- Drive forward the future vision of Uber Freight with our product team and help sell that vision to our customers
- Engage with senior-level stakeholders with some of our largest customers
- Solution and Product selling to Global 2000 accounts
- Own all core growth metrics for your portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Develop process and system improvements to continually raise the bar of execution for managed accounts
- Facilitate RFP activities for portfolio accounts
- Own customer Quarterly Business Review with your portfolio of accounts
- Continually drive customer CSAT scores for managed accounts
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8 years working experience with 5 of those years being in a sales function
- Experience in the logistics & transportation industry required
- Master's degree
- Ability to deliver results to complex Global 2000 customers
- Demonstrated industry experience growing top line revenue
- Experience selling to C-suite customer partners
- Ability to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to customers
- Motivate change and continuous improvement
- Experience leading client success and challenging the way customers think about their business
- Ability to collaborate and work with a highly diverse set of internal and external partners
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Strong communication and organization skills
- The ability to solve complex customer problems
- Solid operational foundation
- Ability to travel occasionally
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada