Sr. Associate, Strategic Finance Uber for Business
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our global Strategic Finance team partners across all businesses and functions at Uber. We provide comprehensive financial leadership through setting our operating plans and forecasts, conducting deep financial insights and analytics, and partnering to deliver our goals and solve our biggest challenges.
About the Role
In this role, you will be supporting an area of our high growth business and be in a unique position with visibility into the overall global portfolio, allowing you to reach insights others might not be able to make. In addition to driving and supporting our financial planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis efforts, you'll have the opportunity to turn these insights into initiatives, running with them and helping drive strategic decisions. So if you're ready to go deep, working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - read on and get in touch!
Uber for Business: Be part of our Global team that supports the Uber for Business vertical for all products. You will partner with Finance, Sales, Operations, Business Development, Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to drive efficient growth, launch new products, and find operating efficiencies across Uber's global footprint.
What You'll Do
- Business partnerships - work closely with company leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making related to new initiatives, products, and business opportunities
- Sophisticated financial modeling - build models from scratch, improve existing models, and break complex models down into components that consolidate
- Global optimization - lead initiatives that optimize our different product P&L
- Think strategically and then execute - the models we build aid in decision making and strategy - we operationalize our insights
- Help us scale / transition from startup to enterprise
- Work closely with accounting to provide input on management reporting needs and better understand our actuals
- Special projects and deal support
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- FP&A, Corporate Finance, or Investment Banking experience
- TM1 and/or SQL experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
- Ability to juggle - we are consistently working on multiple projects at any given time, so we are looking for someone who has the capability to successfully multitask
- Standout colleague - this is a highly collaborative and encouraging team environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber