Data Analytics & Operations Internships - London
Uber Eats is on a mission to become the leading delivery platform in the UK, a particularly competitive market, home to two of our major global competitors. We will get there through continuous focus on building the best restaurant selection, outstanding user experience and efficient consumer acquisition.
We have a range of internships available to start in January in London for 6 months within the following Uber Eats teams:
- Strategic Account Management
- Eater Operations
- Marketplace Operations
- Territories Field Sales
- Launch & Expansion
We also have one role in the Rides Community Operations Strategy & Planning Team!
What You'll Do
Successful candidates might help define our Field Sales strategy, support our efforts to expand Uber Eats population coverage, own crucial processes to our restaurant onboarding process or assess and execute on our Customer Support function coverage requirements. In other words, you will be directly responsible for managing one of the key projects that have a real impact on our businesses. The internship will require a wide range of skills ranging from project management, process ideation and creation, and advanced analysis. You will collaborate with other UK teams, as well as functional stakeholders and teams across EMEA, and thus stakeholder management is essential.
What You'll Need
- Intermediate to advanced SQL
- Data analysis - ability to utilise the vast amount of data available at Uber Eats to validate assumptions and deliver on business improvements
- Project management fundamentals with an understanding of managing projects from conception to execution
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem-solving: ability to analyse complex situations using a vast range of inputs, drawing simple conclusions and translating them into impactful plans
- Currently enrolled in a Masters or Undergraduate degree
- Bonus points: A prior internship experience working in a startup, tech company, or any kind of data-driven position
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Availability for 6 months full time starting in February/March/April 2021
- Working rights in the United Kingdom (No sponsorship available)
Internships @ Uber
Perks & Benefits: We offer an above-average monthly internship allowance, Uber credits, an Apple MacBook for the duration of your internship and much more!
You have the rare chance to create a global impact- we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics. We offer expansive mentorship from Uber employees to guide you through your internship experience and for you to build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada