Product Lead, Micro Mobility
About the Role
Uber has taken a strategic bet on partnering with third-party micromobility providers to offer riders more transportation options on our platform. As Product Lead for Uber's Micromobility team, you'll lead a team to help define Uber's strategy for bikes & scooters and launch new product experiences to shape the urban transportation space.
To give you an idea of the few types of questions you'll be responsible for answering - When should riders opt for micromobility? What type of customers would prefer bikes or scooters over other types of transportation? How do we ensure riders are being safe? How do we engage with cities and partners to grow the space in a sustainable way?
You'll work with design, engineering, data science, and business teams to first determine how third-party micromobility partners will integrate with Uber. As you understand your customer base, you'll develop and launch differentiated experiences in cities all over the wolrd that allow riders to discover, book, and ride micrombility options seamlessly through the Uber app.
What You'll Do
You'll work with design, engineering, data science, and business teams to first determine how third-party micromobility partners will integrate with Uber. As you understand your customer base, you'll develop and launch differentiated experiences in cities all over the world that allow riders to discover, book, and ride micrombility options seamlessly through the Uber app.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum 5+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them - and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- A passion for user experience: you can both guide design priorities for the team, and have an excellent sense for experience principles.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You can get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing and experimentation.
- Platform and API experience: you can take a laundry list of use cases and derive a common denominator that allows you to develop holistic solutions with both internal and external partners.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Customer-obsessed. You take on complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada