COE Specialist II
About the Role
The role requires someone who can own and take ownership of a complete incident and not just a contact. The team does not deal with issues such as cancellation and route, but more in terms of a rider being harassed or a partner being assaulted.
What You'll Do
- Provide world class customer support through emails and phone calls for companies and their employees
- Work on critical safety incidents reported by riders and driver partners.
- Document all incidents on JIRA (The safety incident reporting feature)
- Collaborate with partners and work towards any solution ideal for the incident.
- Look into data on a WoW basis to check for trends and help in improving the support we provide for our riders and driver partners.
- Handle Social Media Escalations when someone reports on Facebook/Twitter regarding an incident where their safety was compromised.
- Handle ECR clients who were on the receiving end of a driver partners wrong behaviour.
- Help in improving processes so we always optimize for better customer experience. This involves communicating with high value clients and eye to retention in times of problems for the clients and companies
- Contribute to building the team and the organization for long term success
What You'll Need:
- Ability to stay calm under high pressure situations
- Ability to document all incidents in detail
- Open to all modes of support (email, phone support)
- Strong eye for detail which includes identifying customer problems swiftly and accurately while solving queries as this can impact company relations
- Stakeholder management
- Strong customer obsession attitude with evidence of taking independent and appropriate decisions for the customer
- Outstanding spoken and written English with the ability to speak and Japanese
- Willingness to work in shifts (rotating day/night shifts, rotating weekend offs -- total working hours will be 40 hours a week, 5 days, 8 working hours each day)
About the Team
The Incident Response Team handles safety concerns that come up on the Uber platform. The L3/L4 team works and manages all complex and critical incidents of this nature.
With 2018, being termed as the year of safety, the team is now looking for folks who can contribute to this by helping our clients involved in a safety incident.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada