Global Risk Program Manager MBA Intern- Summer 2021
About the Role
At Uber, providing world-class customer support to our users is a core feature of our product experience. Delivering this caliber of support isn't easy - it takes leaders who can understand Uber's operations, adapt to our constantly evolving business, and help solve problems where no solution currently exists.
As a Global Risk Program Manager Intern, you will usher complex, global projects through the entire lifecycle, lead cross-functional teamwork, and improve our operations through data analytics, organization, and teamwork. This includes working to standardize and unite our customer support programs around the world. You will play a key role in the strategy and execution of improvements to processes and products, while supporting research and resolution of complex issues to improve the customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Build a best-in-class, standardized program responsible for coordinating and executing across regions within a time-sensitive environment to enable delivery on operational KPIs
- Provide project and key stakeholder alignment on initiatives to ensure they are connected to the larger customer support and product goals; ensuring projects are properly defined and scoped with charters that include well-written problem statements and quantifiable goals and baseline data
- Develop a reporting cadence on performance, trends, and projects designed to standardize, improve processes, and enable better performance of the program
- Identify opportunities in our processes and operational models, driving strategic projects aimed at making improvements with global impact
- Serve as a critical thought partner in developing a best-in-class experience for the customer
- Minimum of 3 years of managing cross-functional projects
- Enrolled in MBA Program (Earliest graduation date December 2021)
- Demonstrated success in using data to make customer focused decisions and to facilitate behavior change in support organizations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills across multiple functions and teams -- a natural storyteller and consensus builder
- Experience with process design and optimization, program management, customer support strategies, and / or quality assurance
- Experience in financial fraud management techniques
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help Earners, riders, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.