Territory Lead, Los Angeles
About the Role:
The Territory Lead is responsible for the operations of our Uber Eats business in our largest urban centers.
This is a role for a candidate who can balance operations and commercial knowledge, bring strong operations, and lead the overall cross-functional strategy for Uber Eats across the territory, accountable to the outcomes. You'll be responsible for operational excellence and maintaining and continuously improving Uber quality throughout the Eater, Restaurant, and Delivery Partner experience and championing the needs of your market.
We are looking for leaders that are visionaries and can build, coach and inspire high performing teams to reach their potential. We believe in building globally and living locally - so understanding your market and championing their needs is key.
What You'll Do:
- Be our commercial leader for your territory, and build the best merchant network in your region.
- Develop local expertise of merchant, courier, and eater supply and demand within a large or complex geo
- Lead team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
- Make decisions to provide the best selection and experience within your territory
- Own performance of all sides of the market (merchant, courier, and eater)
- Build vision and strategy for winning CP1 in your city
- Contribute and actively participate as a key member of the Territory Leadership Team
- 6+ years of relevant experience running Sales, Account Management or Operations, ideally in a matrix structure
- Experience inspiring, mentoring and supporting the growth of employees through inclusive and inspirational leadership
- Strong interpersonal and / or commercial skills - Uber Eats is a B2B business and you will need to know how to build and maintain relationships with partners
- Strong people management skills - you set the tone for your team; driving towards results while also being empathetic to their challenges - EQ is a must-have
- Disciplined organizational skills - you'll need to prioritize and manage hundreds of ongoing processes and projects simultaneously
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada