Technical Program Manager, Merchant Insights - Uber Eats
About the role:
As we build and scale the global sales operations team, we are looking for a technical program manager to design, build, and operationalize the merchant analytics platform.
You will support an analytics team focused on explaining restaurant and vendor acquisition as part of their roadmap. You will also work with cross-functional leaders in data engineering, IT engineering, systems, and product to build out data infrastructure and harness insights to create sources of truth that improve our merchant experience. The dashboards you help these teams create will be used by hundreds of sales people across the globe.
By acting as the primary liaison between these teams, you will assist in collecting and documenting requirements, handling and prioritizing a backlog of analytics enhancements, coordinating with enablement in training, and leading rollouts and communication plans. Finally, you will measure rollout impact and effectiveness.
What You'll Do:
- Lead efforts to define, build and communicate a unified analytics roadmap, including determined priorities and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences (sales, sales operations, systems, product and engineering).
- Initiate, drive, and deliver effective Projects in partnership with cross-functional teams to ensure all aspects of the programs are communicated, supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Manage project plans and schedule commitments, ensure plans are integrated and aligned to overall organizational and business strategy
- Analyze, remove, and proactively prevent roadblocks across teams to meet quality standards, project milestones, and business objectives.
- Build and maintain an effective and groomed backlog providing clear requirements for new initiatives and enhancements
- Owner of communication in sharing out success metrics and key performance indicators
- Conduit to bridge Analytics team and create strong engagement/partnership model across various functional teams globally
- A minimum of four years experience as program or product manager within a software development or data engineering organization
- Salesforce and SQL experience
- Experience running end-to-end product deployment, from concept through development to launch with partners like sales operations, account management and customer relationship management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with confidence, clarity, and focus across technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience designing, building and operationalizing analytics dashboards (visualization tool rollout)
- Strong leadership skills: we need someone to build relationships across functions and successfully influence without authority.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive. We need a willingness to dive into the details to understand and drive programs.
- Project and program management execution: you love to align cross-functional teams' estimates, and build a joint schedule.
- Strong personal code of ethics, high attention to detail, integrity, diversity and trust
- Scrum certification
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada