About the Role
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. It is our people who drive our growth, embody our mission, and craft the innovative technology we are known for.
We are looking for a Recruiter on our Core Business Talent Acquisition (TA) team to partner with our Talent Acquisition, People, and Legal functions across North America and Canada. In this role, you'll own the hiring strategy and full-cycle execution for your teams, and work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit talent. You will also have a direct hand in building one of the fastest-growing technology companies of all time!
What You'll Do:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process including; talent research, sourcing, candidate assessment and management, offer recommendations, negotiation and acceptance
- Develop and employ effective sourcing strategies that deliver strong and diverse talent for current and future needs
- Partner strategically with hiring teams to set expectations and develop consistent interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Collaborate across the Uber TA teams to support process improvements and share knowledge
- Continue to build innovative approaches in attracting talent through new ways of recruiting
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
- Utilize ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate and influence the recruiting pipeline and results
- Become the subject matter expert on the business/client you support
- Be knowledgeable about Uber and why people should work here
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience for a Recruiter role
- Minimum 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience preferred for recruiter role
- Minimum 4+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting for a Senior Recruiting role
- Prior experience or current interest in HR, R4R or Legal ecruitment
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers to create job descriptions, interview process, and interview assessment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with track record of building positive relationships
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals
- Experience sourcing passive candidates via ATS and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Ability to prioritize shifting demands in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience establishing partnerships with cross-functional teams (Recruiting, HR, Compensation)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada