Senior Product Manager - Eats Marketplace - Core Pricing
About the Role
Whether it's food, groceries, or treats for Fido, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products in order to accelerate the trajectory of the delivery organization globally in a matter of months, not years.
The Core Pricing team is fundamental to the success of the Uber Eats - driving initiatives that impact company-level growth and profitability. As a senior PM on the team you'll work with your Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, and Design counterparts to build innovative products on areas spanning the breadth of the marketplace across consumer and merchant pricing, and realtime marketplace dynamics. Specific areas include:
- Ensuring the best merchant selection for consumers.
- Innovating on pricing models across consumers and merchants.
- Optimizing supply and demand in realtime.
You may be the right fit for this role if you:
- Are motivated to work on critical and high-visibility projects that move the needle on company KPIs.
- Can think strategically across multiple areas.
- Have a bias towards action and getting things done.
- Can cut through the noise to understand and communicate complex topics easily.
- Product Experience: 5+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- Leadership Experience: Prior experience setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, working with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and partners, while being accountable for outcomes.
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technical chops: you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built, and are comfortable discussing requirement and scope tradeoffs.
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the business rallies behind.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- Experience with pricing strategy.
- Experience working on marketplace products.
- Experience launching products across global markets.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.