Marketing Technology Associate, Paid Social
In Marketing, we work across the company to bring the Uber brand to life, both inside and outside our walls. The Performance Marketing team develops and executes against data-driven marketing strategies to deliver growth and efficiency at scale for Uber. We are made up of media strategists, channel managers, and social media managers who are obsessed with getting the right message to the right customer at the right time in service of driving demand for our products.
About the Role
Uber's global paid social team is at the forefront of the industry. You will have the opportunity to lead large scale, high impact growth campaigns across multiple regions. You'll collaborate closely with business leads, publisher partners, and ad tech stakeholders to develop automation and optimization solutions that drive efficient scale.
What You'll Do
- Lead full-cycle execution of global direct response paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Snap, and other social channels. This role will focus primarily on B2B lines of business within Uber.
- Determine areas of opportunity, design and execute experiments and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices in order to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Work cross-functionally with global teams to develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with Ad Tech partners to develop and implement advanced automation and optimization solutions
- Give to other team projects and initiatives, remaining flexible and willing to contribute.
- The position demands strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize resonance with target audiences.
- 3-4 years of proven experience in paid social performance marketing (non-negotiable)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent (nice to have)
- Excellent analytical skills (Excel, SQL a plus) with multivariate testing experience (non-negotiable)
- Understanding of both pixel and mobile app measurement and tracking (non-negotiable)
- Experience using a Facebook Marketing Partner (nice to have)
- Experience working with ad tech teams and product managers to build API tools for automation and advanced optimization (nice to have)
- Experience working on SaaS products, in close collaboration with Sales teams, highly preferred (nice to have)
- Experience with Hubspot or similar tools highly preferred (nice to have)
- Ability to adapt to quick changes within both the company and industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada