Senior Product Manager, Rides Growth
Product teams at Uber build the vision for the future of urban mobility: deeply understanding our customers to solve their transportation needs with innovative technology.
About the role
Rides Growth is a newly formed team that reports up to the head of Mobility Product and Data Science. We are tasked with holistically optimizing Uber's key consumer funnels across Mobility products (e.g., Uber X, Uber Pool, etc). We are a small, nimble team that is empowered to define how Uber looks at and solves for its end-to-end consumer funnels globally; to focus the company on the highest ROI opportunities to improve conversion, and to rapidly define and execute on high potential growth experiments and then scale out improvements to our funnel across all markets as quickly as possible. This role is the first PM hire on the team.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand our key consumer funnels, from end to end
- Truly empathize with user pain points across product types, geographies, and cultures, and use cases
- Tenaciously prioritize the biggest opportunities to drive conversion and confidently nurture them as an outspoken advocate for growth
- Lead cross-functional SWAT teams to execute on product improvements that will drive funnel conversion (across multiple product teams as well as engineering, design, DA/DS, operations, marketing, BD, legal/compliance, finance).
- Be able to flex between getting very deep into the details - no task is too small for you - to presenting and defending your findings to our C-suite
- 4+ years of total work experience
- At least 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience working with data and consumer tech products
- Will consider candidates without PM experience who have top-tier biz-ops experience working with technical teams on funnel conversion.
- 6-10+ years of total work experience
- 4+years in product management
- Prior consumer Growth team experience
- Mobile experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada