Workforce Management Forecast Process Specialist
About the Role
The Workforce Management Forecast Process Specialist will work with the Regional Workforce Management team to focus on operational excellence across our BPO and internal Centers of Excellence network. This is an opportunity to help build the WFM process from the ground up and dig deep into the captivating and sophisticated field of Uber support. The Uber Workforce Management organization is a centralized, global team and offers many exciting career opportunities around the world.
What You'll Do
- Executes on core work and processes for workforce management operational perfection
- Perform analysis on historical contact volume and AHT data to ensure emerging trends are collected
- Build reporting
- Handle messaging and back office queues
- Perform project and process audits to ensure consistency within the region
- Execute on agreed process to ensure service delivery
- Provide analysis to improve service levels and efficiency.
- Perform modifications and improvements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements
- Basic project and stakeholder management
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years work experience in Business Analytics, Workforce Planning, Management, or Business Process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborator within your team, as well as externally; you are a big thinker and never view problems that arise as microscopic, but rather take a step back to make decisions that are in the best interest of the COE, Uber, and our community
- You are an inventive go-getter, always willing to take initiative and address something hands-on, you persevere when others give up.
- Optimistic leadership: you are passionate about making magic for our Community. You realize the vital role that staffing plays in appropriately encouraging positive experiences with our riders and driver partners, allowing for positive support experiences every time, all the time
- Experience with Google Sheets/Excel and preferably SQL, plenty of experience working with data.
- Experience in working with Google Sheets/Excel
- English proficiency
- Experience with WFM software (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Tableau knowledge
- Work in a high-growth environment
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada