Sr Business Development Associate
About the Role
Uber is looking for a Sr Business Development Associate - Mexico region to join our team. Successful candidates will bring a strong partnership end to end experience, outstanding negotiation and partner management skills with analytical and interpersonal skills to maximize value in partnership negotiations. Someone with energy who isn't afraid to lead multiple deals in a fast paced, high-stakes environment. Essentially, a business developer with ambition and drive, able of building partnerships to support a variety of Uber initiatives.
What You'll do
- Contribute to the definition of business development activities with potential to generate extraordinary impact across the organization and ecosystem
- Identify and build relationships with potential deal partners
- Pursue, evaluate, support negotiations and ensure execution of top business development opportunities in the region while working with key internal partners (e.g. product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.)
- Review deal metrics and communicate impact to internal and external partners
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to Uber LATAM's senior management team regarding progress in the business development space
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the pace of our company
What You'll need
- Minimun 6 yers of experience oriented to business development/strategic partnerships in the tech industry, finance, management consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate M&A experience in the region - but we will consider candidates with experience in other industries if they meet our other requirements
- Well-rounded profile: ability to combine business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead sophisticated, multi-faceted deals
- Ability to establish, maintain and bring to bear effective and fruitful relationships at partner companies
- Ability to understand and work together with operational teams; lead through influence, even in contexts of limited authority
- Ability to execute deals implementation working with cross functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must
- Proficient in English and Spanish is a must
- Experience with corporate development activities
- A wealth of high-impact relationships across the Mexico's leading companies
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada