Sales Executive, Uber Eats
About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking passionate Sales Executives to help change the food landscape in Australia. As part of Uber Eats' merchant sales & success team, the right person will be a self-starter with a desire to consistently over-achieve on targets. A high performer on the team will be analytically minded and take a methodical approach to their role. Having exceptional communication and presentation abilities are key to this role, and an understanding of food and technology is beneficial, to best work with our key customers.
The right person will be able to own their go to market approach and be passionate about developing their own skills in this high growth business.
About the Team
With UberEats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest-growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, UberEats is available across many parts of APAC including Mumbai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne - and we're just getting started!
The Sales & Success team at Uber Eats is the growth engine responsible for the acquisition, retention, and development of restaurant partners, ensuring their ongoing success on the Uber Eats platform.
What You'll Need**
- 1-4 years of professional experience (roles at multiple levels available depending on experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships and in demonstrating understanding of a customer's business
- Strong aptitude with numbers to drive insights and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience in a fast growth technology company
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.