Community Support Representative, Dutch Speaker, Lisbon CoE
About the Role
We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating customers, and Partners. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most loyal advocates. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community.
What You'll Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
What You'll Need
- Fluent in Dutch
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- 1y experience in Customer Support role (plus)
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday (essential)
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- You're an Uber Advocate -- you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber
- Bachelor's degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada