Marketing Technology Manager, Promotions
About the Role
Marketing Technology Managers are responsible for helping to develop the strategy and automating the deployment of marketing offers (think: promotions) across Uber's app campaigns globally. This person will be responsible for the management, tracking and optimization of what's currently being deployed across a number of teams, working closely with operations, paid channel managers, CRM and data scientists to execute a best in class marketing offer strategy, at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Marketing offer deployment and optimization globally for different lines of business (think: new user promotions for Eaters, new driver guarantees for earners)
- Lead conversations with our partners in operations, paid channels, CRM and data scientists to coordinate marketing offer deployment across the lifecycle.
- Work cross-functionally between operations managers, paid channel managers, data science and Finance to execute a bold roadmap of testing and experimentation
- Fiercely prioritize work to ensure the team's roadmap is optimized for size/scale of impact against priority lines of business/markets
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- An understanding of web and app media buying, tracking, and attribution.
- Thorough familiarity and passion for data-driven lifecycle marketing, customer marketing and retention, and testing frameworks at scale.
- Technical understanding of marketing and analytics technologies associated with the role.
- Ability to use data to understand and improve business results; using one's understanding of major business functions, trends, and own organization's position to contribute to effective business strategies
- Ability to work as part of and lead initiatives within cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, data science, ad tech and brand
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items and a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and drive. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada
Life at Uber