Sr Software Engineer - Michelangelo Platform
About the Role
- Be part of the team building the industry leading, Palette Feature Store that was first introduced by Uber as a critical part of the Machine Learning (ML) lifecycle.
- Be part of the team that is making AutoTune hyperparameter searching of models mainstream by making the platform scalable, easy to use, and the Hyperparameter search model and algorithm more efficient.
- Partner with peer teams in Uber AI to lay the foundation for building a new Feature Intelligence layer to enable automated feature engineering for models.
- Make the Michelangelo ML Platform scale to the next level by supporting feature serving at 10s of millis P99 at Millions of QPS. Ensure offline data processing and consumption scales with Billions of rows of data.
- Spearhead Feature Management infrastructure across the company by building, or partnering with Data teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of Software Engineering experience
- Machine Learning Experience is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada