Marketing Associate, Portugal - Uber Eats
About the Role
Are you a passionate Marketing Associate who is ready to drive world-class integrated marketing strategy and plans? Do you want to build Uber Eats' brand impact and drive growth in Portugal? In this role, you will report to the Marketing Associate for Uber Eats Portugal, and work with regional and global cross-functional partners to help craft the future of the brand. We are an iconic and influential lifestyle shaper in the world, who brings excitement around food and food delivery to our consumers. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an exceptional team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the fastest-growing businesses at Uber.
Our Marketing team sits at the intersection of media, creative and strategy, and is critical to driving the business forward. You will be responsible for the entire workflow to create insights-driven campaigns (brand and promotional), with the goal of driving growth across audience segments. You will own planning and executing outstanding marketing initiatives across Portugal, while partnering with cross functional colleagues. You'll initiate and execute marketing plans to power consumer demand, drive brand growth, and strengthen the Uber Eats brand connection with consumers.
What You'll Do
- Drive business growth through meticulous full-funnel marketing planning in partnership with global and regional functional teams.
- Tell a compelling story of food, delivery and our restaurant partners through great marketing.
- Identify and activate partnerships that drive brand preference and stickiness for Uber Eats.
- Lead the creation and implementation of efficient brand and promotional marketing campaigns, within budget.
- Work with key partners to carry out campaigns: country marketing teams, Research & Insights, Performance Marketing & Media, Content & Social Media, CRM and PR.
- Innovate on strategy and activations methods across owned- and non-owned channels. This will include: brand partnerships, sponsorships, field marketing, social, and restaurant co-marketing
- Partner with in-house media teams to identify, buy and optimize our media mix.
- Drive localization and execution of product launches, ensuring a high degree of excellence and local relevance from start to finish.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. Advanced degree is welcome!
- Minimum 4 years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience. You will have a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget.
- Curiosity and creativity. We love fresh ideas to generate user growth and promote the brand!
- High bar for quality, efficiency, and delivering results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You are able to prioritize many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. You have a desire to create and build new processes to enable organizational efficiencies
- Hands on and solution oriented attitude to operationalize quickly across paid and earned channels.
- Self-motivation and drive. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting to push projects to completion.
- We are looking for a native-level Portuguese speaker to connect at the highest level with our consumers and partners.
- You are a foodie who wants to share their love for food and food culture!
- Marketing experience in a marketplace and/ or with partners is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada