Head of Fintech (Sr Manager) - FP&A
About the Role
We are looking for a leader in Planning & Analytics Products to build financial platforms and processes which are truly world class. As Sr. Manager, Planning & Analytics Products, you will be responsible for designing and implementing revenue and expense forecasting, planning, budgeting, and analytics systems within Uber's financial infrastructure. You will be a key partner to the FP&A team in enabling the business vision through technology solutions. You will create platforms to effectively plan, budget, and forecast financials, as well as provide meaningful analytics on business performance. Additionally, you will lead the integration of planning & analytics products in new lines of business as well as new acquisitions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent;
- 12+ years experience in building, scaling, and delivering highly successful and innovative financial products in large/multinational / public companies
- Strong technical acumen and a deep understanding of best practices Finance processes, in particular in the planning, forecasting, budgeting, financial intelligence and analytics domain.
- Hands on experience in FP&A systems architecture such as Essbase, TM1.
- Expertise in Financial Systems and products for planning & analytics
- Proven track record of building out and training teams to deliver high quality products
- Proven capability in building out a strategy from inception all the way to requirements, design, build and post production support
- Product development experience, including end user research, strategic priorities, roadmap definition
- Global experience working with a matrixed FP&A organization
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada