People Knowledge Manager, Content Strategist
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. Our People Operations team manages People processes; including onboarding, contingent workforce, and the Employee Help Center.
About the Role
Given the exciting growth in our employee base across the globe, it's important that we cultivate an employee experience that balances deep empathy towards globally unified needs as well as local nuances. As People Knowledge Manager, you will contribute to an effortless employee experience by implementing an engaging knowledge management strategy, processes and continuous maintenance for our global People Team content. In this role you'll work closely with all HR Content Contributors, our HR Support team, IT and our internal communications team to make our People information easily accessible to our 20,000 employees.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, executing and enhancing the knowledge management strategy and knowledge centered support processes (KCS), aligning content operations and driving key SLAs to ensure we reach our critical metrics. In this highly collaborative role, you will ensure that content is planned, produced and supervised to the highest standards influencing the larger network as needed.
What you'll do:
- Implement and maintain a Knowledge Management (KM) and Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) infrastructure for HR Help with an employee-centered approach
- Support developing content models and templates to enable employee self-service needs that ensures content stays organized, interactive, searchable, and relevant
- Responsible for the language strategy, localization of specific content and ensuring all content is inclusive
- Lead the creation, review and localization of the self-service content available to our employees in the help sections of any HR self-service tool
- Work closely with global and regional content specialists, coordinate the roll-out of new content, and act as the contact point to all content changes happening at the global and regional level
- Run reporting of content performance metrics; identifying action plans on the quality metrics and data to drive improvement and communication initiatives
- Promote standard methodologies in collaboration with IT within our People team on how to create and maintain relevant and helpful content aligned to both employees and supporting agents
- Manage a backlog of content priorities (change requests), be proactive in communicating updates and changes, and work closely with key partners to keep the content up-to-date
- Participate to the overall efforts aiming at improving the global content management tools, and be proactive in providing feedback
- 8+ years of corporate experience
- Knowledge Management: 5+ years experience in Knowledge Management or Information Architecture, experience in Knowledge base tools (e.g. Confluence, ServiceNow) preferably in tech
- Design thinking. An eye for effective UX / UI and a customer-centric approach and full commitment to create a positive user experience
- Driven by data. Decision-making mentality backed by data and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Program Management. Ability to manage sophisticated projects and convert plans into actions
- A strong influencer. Ability to build, grow and maintain important collaborations, and use those relationships to enable the best possible outcome for our employees
- A nimble self-starter. Flexible, with a willingness and aptitude to learn and adapt to change. Our work changes fast in our world so you'll be highly adaptable, calm under pressure, and able to drive progress amid ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree preferably in: information Architecture, Learning & Development, Training & Development, Education, or Instructional Design preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada