Product Marketing Manager, Uber Eats Growth
As a Product Marketing Manager across the Uber Eats Marketplace and Growth teams, you will be responsible for developing and executing global growth strategies for our marketplace and growth product offerings!
Your responsibilities will also include defining our value narrative to eaters, spearheading a demand generation roadmap for driving new user acquisition, shaping product roadmaps across marketplace and growth, developing product positioning, go-to-market strategy, and product adoption of new customer-facing features. You will work side-by-side with Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers and Marketing teams to develop groundbreaking product & marketing experiences that deepen our relationship with eaters, globally.
What You'll Do
- Identify user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for your product teams. Focus areas will include structural pricing, incentive structures, product adoption, and inform your strategy for a high level Eater narrative anchored around value and affordability.
- Spearhead growth and promo experimentation plans across key channels and products. Partner closely with data science and marketing teams to build out roadmaps and testing strategies to drive growth for Uber Eats. Connect the dots across channels like push notifications, in-app messaging surfaces, incentives, and core products to increase usage and retention of our consumers.
- Define our growth strategy and serve as the connective tissue between product, marketing, and business teams to identify winning tactics across owned channels.
- Drive impactful go-to-market launch strategies, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with channel and marketing teams to provide them with the user insights, positioning, and messaging they need to succeed
- Inspire Uber Eats cross-functional partners and marketing peers with a compelling vision to partner on integrated marketing campaigns
- Scale product marketing efforts globally by operationalizing resources such as playbooks for regional partners
- Shape the Uber Eats brand through in-app experiences and activations
- 4+ years of Product Marketing & Growth Marketing experience
- B2C Marketing
- Bachelor's degree
- Performance Marketing or Marketing Analytics or Consumer Research background
- A growth expert: You can devise highly effective programs to acquire and drive growth for your product. You balance creativity, analytical horsepower and deep product understanding to rapidly execute on your ideas. Experience with driving growth across the lifecycle (acquisition, engagement, re-engagement) is a plus.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth, and have a deep understanding of complex experimentation, including multivariate creative testing. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Top-notch at market research: You're a truth-seeking missile! You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and integrate this information into your growth strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan. You can also play copywriter and know good work when you see it.
- Grittiness: neever hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery, and you persevere when others fall away.
- The ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada