Research & Insights Manager, Uber Eats
About the Role
As a Research & Insights Manager dedicated to Uber Eats/Delivery, you will be responsible for owning market research projects that advise the future direction of the marketing and business strategy.
You'll be in charge of understanding and leading business and stakeholder needs to design, execute and deliver high-impact primary research, both quantitative and qualitative. You will need to act as the voice of the consumer, earner and merchant in synthesizing this research with other data sources to influence insight-driven decisions.
What You'll Do
- Lead and execute market research for the Uber Eats business across key audiences (consumers, merchants and couriers), working with a diverse set of cross-functional partners
- Collaborate within the market research team and with product research and analytics to execute research studies and connect insights across the organization
- Manage vendors to execute both qualitative and quantitative primary research studies as well explore secondary data sources as needed
- Deliver insights and influence partners across the organization to drive deeper understanding of key audiences and integration into business and marketing strategy
- Work closely with other market researchers on the team to work to scale standard methodologies for more efficient and effective research
- 7+ years of work experience in consumer-focused market research, marketing, or consulting
- Experience leveraging insights from multiple sources to guide business and marketing strategy
- Excellent critical thinking, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a quick-moving environment and prioritize among projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Interest in working with a large and diverse set of partners, vendors and team
- Experience using SQL, R or SPSS
- Proficiency in moderating 1:1 interviews and focus groups
- Hands-on experience at a research supplier - writing questionnaires and discussion guides, fielding research, etc.
- Experience with market research in multiple countries/regions
- Bachelor degree in market research, statistics, economics or a related field
- Graduate degree in business, market research, statistics, economics or a related field
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada