Product Analyst - Eats Marketplace
About the Role
From dispatch and routing optimization to predicting food delivery time, the Logistics Data Science & Analytics team provides solutions to improve the efficiency and reliability of the Uber Eats marketplace. On the team, you would be working on a variety of problems in the dispatch efficiency and time prediction spaces! This includes dispatch timing optimization, batching, dispatch simulator, food preparation time modeling, time to delivery prediction, etc.
- M.S. or Bachelors degree in Math, Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields. (If M.S. degree, a minimum of 1+ years of industry experience required and if Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 2+ years of industry experience as a Product Analyst or equivalent)
- Advanced SQL expertise
- Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Ability and experience in extracting insights from data, and summarizing findings / takeaways
- Experience with Excel and some dashboarding/data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Mixpanel, Looker, or similar)
- Advanced degrees in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Operation Research, Machine Learning or other quantitative field
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in consumer facing product analytics
- Strong storytelling: distill exciting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Experience in machine learning and predictive analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain relationships with partners coming from both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify product opportunities and uncover exciting product insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada