Product Marketing Manager, Driving & Delivering Experience
About the Role
As Product Marketing Manager on the Rides and Deliveries Trip Experience team, you will help Uber build, test, and launch products that ensure a smooth and stress-free on-trip experience. Your primary focus will be to identify driver insights and bring product experiences to drivers that help deliver on the key value proposition of Uber being the best app experience for those who choose app-based work. This will require deep emotional intelligence and optimism for drivers as customers, a data-driven mentality with an ability to dive into sophisticated app engagement data, and the ability to tell extraordinary stories that bring our products to life. The candidate must also be highly effective at collaborating across organizations, creating alignment across functions, and a specialist in getting things done.
What You'll Do
- Lead the GTM strategy for new and innovative products that support how drivers earn using the Uber platform
- Lead the creation of a global narrative around Uber's earning features in order to advise major marketing activations
- Lead sophisticated cross-functional teams to execute marketing programs at scale, including partnering with Tech, Ops, Policy, Data Science, and other business partners
- Partner closely with research and product teams to develop a deeper understanding of Uber earners in order to advise product roadmap and feature value proposition and positioning
- 3-5 years experience in marketing required
- Passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature
- You can craft a clear and compelling narrative for complex product launches that effectively comes to life across different channels - you know how to match the message to the medium and know how develop strong messaging hierarchies
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. You have experience running A/B and multivariate testing
- An "owner" personality: You're biased toward action, a phenomenal collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.