Strategy Manager, MBA Intern- Summer 2021
About the Team
The Tech Strategy team is passionate about crafting a unified product vision that will guide current and future core product lines! The team reports to the CEO and works closely with the CTO and product and engineering leaders on strategy, planning, accountability, and business operations.
What You'll Do
- Analyze and evaluate long term product challenges through a deep understanding of business, risk, and product dynamics
- Work with cross-functional teams to to evaluate, prioritize, and shape creative new insights or critical initiatives to handle difficult problems
- Work with teams to identify and build out shared sets of goals and objectives to guide decision-making for Uber's tech org
- Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional projects to establish driven benchmarks & research, and structure & execute analyses needed to develop recommendations
- Current enrollment in the first year of a full-time MBA program
- BA//BS/MS in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Statistics)
- 2+ years of relevant analytical and management experience in technology, investment banking, or management consulting
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills with experience delivering recommendations to executive leaders
- Experience in business analytics and strategy with the ability to distill large datasets to drive strategic decisions
- Experience developing and launching products globally
- Excellent SQL skills with experience pulling and analyzing data
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to enable decision-making
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing **this form**.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.