Project Management Specialist - Migrations
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Migrations Specialist to lead a regional account's intake, transitions, and migrations requests. You will be closely working with several teams in the organization, ensuring that all members are aligned and are enabling the strategic launch or movement of work in the COEs. You might also work on strategic APAC-wide projects that touch on sustained growth or continuous improvement for the greater organization.
What You'll Need
- Experience in intake, transitions or migrations requests: With fundamental understanding of this. For external candidates, exposure as a Project Manager or lead in a migrations request would be preferred.
- Strong experience in project management: Enable strategic initiatives and movement requests. This includes outstanding performance in all stages of the project, namely initiation (scoping/pre-work, business case development), planning (resource management, migration framework development), execution (knowledge transfer, risk and issue management), and closure (post-go live follow-through, BAU stabilization).
- Excellent partner management: Can act as the single POC for a roster of Client Services projects; facilitates all project-related cadence to ensure seamless collaboration across the various workstreams in the organization.
- Functional expertise: Eager to learn and can provide insights on business processes and structures in Uber. The ability to understand several moving pieces and to understand the different roles that each team plays will be vital to the role. For external candidates, this will be taught as you onboard.
- Skilled in deck creation and sheets / dashboard building: Fluency and expertise in Slides and Sheets
- 1-2 years of experience in current role
- 1-2 notable projects with significant participation from their end
- Experience in communicating with different teams with different backgrounds
- Outstanding communication skills
- Inclination towards ownership, value, and continuous improvement: Above everything, we seek to improve and to add value to the org. We should be the platform that springs new and old teams to success. As such, strong ownership and a preference for value and improvements are a preferred qualification in joining the team.
- High adaptability and flexibility: The needs of the business are ever-changing. This requires the team to be ready for any changes on problems and solutions that may no longer be relevant due to time or outside factors.
- Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge in Data Studio
About the Team
The Client Services team handles intake, transitions, and migrations requests for the APAC COE . We enable and strategize the placement of work based on the unique talent and skills landscape of the sites in out network. Occasionally, we engage in strategic projects that improve the management of people, tools, and processes in the COEs.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada