Global Equity Plan Analyst
In People & Places, we handle all things people-related so our employees around the globe are empowered to do their best work. In Strategy, Planning & Analytics, we offer data-driven approaches (Culture Survey, Perf) to help find, develop, and retain people.
About the Role
Uber is searching for a Global Equity Plan Analyst to support Uber's global employee equity programs. This role will be a key contributor in supporting both the daily operations and ongoing compliance programs of the Global Equity Team.
The right person will thrive in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can pivot quickly. Our success brings us unique challenges - join us as we build innovative and creative solutions!
What you'll do
- Monitor tax and regulatory developments globally, and potential impact on Uber's equity programs
- Suggest improvements to equity plan compliance, tax planning and mobility processes to ensure best practice
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of the mobile employee calculation engine integrated with Uber's stock plan administration system
- Support daily equity program operations (e.g., grants, option exercises, RSU releases, ESPP purchases, and etc.) on an as-needed basis
- Coordinate closely with payroll, treasury, and mobility teams to coordinate tax reporting compliance of our global equity plans
- Produce ad-hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business requests from internal stakeholders and external vendors, providing timely and accurate equity data
- Resolve, and escalate, equity-related queries from employees and business partners, including tax and mobility-related issues
- Proactively identify and escalate issues to achieve successful results within tight timelines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Background in Stock Administration, Global Mobility, Tax Compliance, or Finance preferred
- Working knowledge of global equity plan compliance and planning strategies a plus
- CEP designation preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google G Suite
- Experience working directly with major third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms preferred
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and consistent follow-through, including project management skills
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting and finance
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
United States & Canada