Operations Manager - High Capacity Vehicles
About the Role
High Capacity Vehicles (HCV) is the team that brings more riders to Uber's most affordable transportation products, and over time, grows those rider relationships into consistency, loyalty, and habituation.
As an Operations Manager, you will be focusing on everything related to High Capacity Vehicles in Latin America, working closely with your peers on the HCV Global, Central Operations, Legal, Policy, Finance & Product Teams while aligning with sub-regional POCs across LatAm.
You will have the flexibility to cope with uncertainty, question the status quo and encourage the changes needed to improve product-market fit. At the same time, you will be executing and developing projects to define critical initiatives, test, measure their results, and implement those with potential to improve riders experience, operational efficiency and/or business success metrics.
What You'll Do
- Help define and implement High Capacity Vehicles strategic mobility solutions
- Handle internal & external partners
- Work with Product teams to build and roll out products and features that help reach Latin America's riders who cannot afford our current product offering
- Build & refine processes
- Research, analyze data and build reports, to discover insights and turn ideas into real innovation
- Analyze trends in the shared-rides rider lifecycle to understand our greatest opportunities for improvement
- Make the ongoing experience for HCV riders as seamless as it can be
- Execute projects while understanding the business strategy and keeping a long-term view
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 4 years of proven experience in a combination of the following: operations, business analytics, project management, finance, business intelligence, strategy, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- A willingness to be "on the ground" working with our drivers and business partners
- Project management & organization skills
- Proven experience handling partners at all levels and leadership capabilities
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Product sense. You know what makes a product experience not just good, but outstanding
- Advanced SQL and Excel
- English and Spanish professional proficiency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.